New Launch / Recent Project - Condominium
Affinity @ Serangoon
Former Serangoon Ville HUDC
Home | Haven | Community
COME HOME TO ALL THAT YOU CHERISH
SHOWFLAT IS NOW OPENED
VVIP Steven Chia at 81334933 Now!
Affinity @ Serangoon Achieved Great Sales On First Weekend
Bigger & Cheaper Always Better
Affinity at Serangoon (Former HUDC estate Serangoon Ville) by Oxley Serangoon which is a consortium comprises partners including Oxley Holdings, Lian Beng Group, Apricot Capital, KSH Holdings and Heeton Holdings.
Located at Serangoon North Avenue 1with site area about 296,913 sqft with a plot ratio of 2.8 and could yield 1,052 units.
Affinity at Serangoon is well served by 3 MRT Stations such as Kovan MRT Station, Serangoon MRT Station and Lorong Chuan MRT Station. Just a 5 minutes bus trip will bring you to Serangoon Nex which is one of the Biggest Mall in the vicinity which is also connect to Serangoon MRT Station which is an interchange of NE Line (Purple Line) and Circle Line (Orange Line). You also need a short 20 minutes’ drive to CBD, Orchard Road and is well-connected to other parts of the island via the Central Expressway (CTE).
Residences in Affinity at Serangoon have the advantage to having a higher chance to enroll their children into one of the top 10 schools in Singapore, Rosyth Primary school which together with Zhonghua Primary School they are within 1 km radius from Affinity at Serangoon. There are also many other great schools like Xinmin Primary and Chij Our Lady Of Good Counsel which are within 1 – 2 km.
Besides Serangoon Garden Secondary, Nanyang Junior College, St. Andrew Junior School, the Australian International School and LyceeFrancais De Singapore are also all in close proximity.
There are many more shopping choices other than Serangoon Nex Mall in the neighbourhood like Serangoon North neighbourhood shops, myVillage @ Serangoon Garden, Hougang 1 mall, Major Supermarkets like Cold Storage, Fairprice, Sheng Siong and Giant are also within these malls for your groceries needs.
Where foodies travel from all over the island to Chomp Chomp Food Centre, It is just around the corner for the residences in Affinity at Serangoon. There are also cluster of restaurants, cafes, bakeries and ice cream retailers at Serangoon Gardens.
Why Affinity @ Serangoon
- Located near to many amenities such as Nex, myVillage, Serangoon Garden Market, Chomp Chomp, SRCC, Serangoon Central, Serangoon Community Park etc.
- Within 1 km to Rosyth Primary School and Zhonghua Primary School and near to international schools such as Lycee Fracais Singapore & Australia International School
- Good connectivity via major expressways and public transport
- Investment opportunities, Seletar Aerospace park and the upcoming Punggol Digital District being close by
- Large land size – 1012 units and 40 exclusive strata landed townhouses.
- 5 retail shops within the development for added convenience
- Most units are north-south facing
- panoramic unblocked landed view for majority of the units
- 3 side gates in the developments
- 88 facilities for your enjoyment
- 1 year free shuttle bus services to Serangoon Mrt Staion
- Quality fittings and appliances like Bosch Appliances, Grohe Fittings , Mitsubishi Aircon and Yale digital lockset
- All Bedrooms can fit minimum a queen size bed
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Quartz kitchen countertop & vanity countertop
- Asian/Western kitchen concept with island countertop for 3 Bedroom Deluxe
- 3 Bedroom Premium, 3 Bedroom Deluxe & 4 Bedroom plus Study comes with Utility & yard
- Flexiblility in unit layout compare to other development constructed using PPVC method (non-structural walls could be hacked)
- 40 exclusive units of strata landed houses with high ceiling & natural skylight above dinning
- Direct access to a 67m lap pool for most strata landed houses
Affinity @ Serangoon Project Details
|Project Name||Affinity @ Serangoon|
|Developer||Oxley Serangoon Pte Ltd which is a consortium comprises partners including Oxley Holdings, Lian Beng Group, Apricot Capital, KSH Holdings and Heeton Holdings.|
|Address||10 – 64 Serangoon North Avenue 1|
|Site Area||Approximately 27,583.9 sqm / 296,913 sqft|
|Tenure||Leasehold 99 years from 18th May 2018|
|Total Units||1,052 Units + 5 Retail Shops|
|No. of Storey||14 Storey|
|No. of Blocks||7 Blocks|
|Unit Types and Mix||1 Br, 1+S, 2 Br, 2+S, 3 Bedroom, 4 Bedroom, PH and Town Houses|
|Carpark Provision||Residential – 1012 lots, Residential Handicap – 7 lots, Strata Landed – 80 lots, Shop – 2 lots|
|Architect||DB Architects Pte Ltd|
|Main Contractor||Lian Beng Construction (1988) Pte Ltd|
|Expected TOP||31st Dec 2024|
|Legal Completion||31st Dec 2027|
|Project Account||Maybank for Project A/C No. 04013018913 of Oxley Serangoon Pte Ltd.|
Affinity @ Serangoon Unit Types
|Unit Description||Types||Est Size (Sqft)||No. of Units|
|1 Bedroom||A1||474 – 560||186|
|1 Bedroom + Study||AS1, AS2||538 – 689||202|
|2 Bedroom (Compact)||B1||635||7|
|2 Bedroom (Compact) + Study||BS1||624||91|
|2 Bedroom (Premium)||BP1||753 – 775||28|
|2 Bedroom (Premium) + Study||BPS1, BPS2||732 – 775||112|
|3 Bedroom (Compact)||C1, C2||850 – 1012||170|
|3 Bedroom (Deluxe)||CD1||1152 – 1259||109|
|3 Bedroom (Premium)||CP1||1076 – 1249||55|
|4 Bedroom + Study||DS1||1410 – 1711||42|
|4 Bedroom Penthouse||PH1, PH2||1584 – 1722||5|
|4 Bedroom + Study Penthouse||PHS1||1550||5|
|Strata House – 4 Bedroom||SL1||2056 – 2077||13|
|Strata House – 5 Bedroom||SL2A, SL2B||2303 – 2347||27|
Affinity @ Serangoon Location
Affinity at Serangoon Site Location
Affinity @ Serangoon Showflat Location
Affinity @ Serangoon Amenities
TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE BENEFITS OF AFFINITY @ SERANGOON
CLICK ON AFFINITY LOCATION LINK
Affinity @ Serangoon Facilities
- 3 executive islands offering a host of amenities to cater to every member of the family
- Alfresco Kitchen and Alfresco Dinning for families and friends to gather and dine
- Clubhouse with Floating Gym and Sky BBQ
- Island BBQ and Island Pool Deck for the perfect settling to entertain and lounge
- Extensive water elements that stretch over 90m, housing a 50m lap pool with Aqua Gym facilities, 67m Sanctuary Pool, Family and Wading Pools, and Spas.
- Enjoying an evening stroll along the Floating Boardwalk and Firefly Path, and take in the view of the luminescent Plankton Cove
- Keep up that fitness regime at home with exercise facilities including Tennis Court, Outdoor Gym, Jogging Trail, Fitness Corner and Reflexology Path
- Idle an afternoon away at the Forest Cabana, Shorefront Hammock, Villas Cabana and Forest Pods
- With more than ten thematic gardens, break away from the hustle bustle of the city life.
About The Developer
Oxley Holdings Limited (“Oxley” or “the Group”) is a home-grown Singaporean property developer. Oxley is principally engaged in the business of property development and property investment. Since its inception, the Group’s accelerated growth has resulted in a burgeoning presence both locally and overseas. It now has a presence across twelve geographical markets.
The Group has a diversified portfolio comprising development and investment projects in Singapore, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Cyprus, Cambodia, Malaysia, Indonesia, China, Myanmar, Australia, Japan and Vietnam. Oxley’s expertise does not lie solely in property development; the Group also renders project management and consultancy expertise in Myanmar.
Oxley’s property development portfolio encompasses choice residential, commercial and industrial projects. Key elements of the Group’s choice developments include prime locations, desirable lifestyle features and preferred designs. With a keen grasp of market sentiments and trends, Oxley has achieved remarkable growth since its inception.As part of its strategic expansion, the Group has also entered into partnerships with reputable local and overseas developers as well as business partners.
In 2013, the Group acquired a 20% stake in Galliard (Group) Limited, a leading property developer in the United Kingdom. Galliard (Group) is a property development, hospitality and management group overseeing a wide variety of developments across London and Southern England. Since then, Oxley has also acquired a 40% stake in Pindan Group Pty Ltd, an integrated project group based in Western Australia, and a 15% stake in United Engineers, a Singaporean property development and engineering company that was founded in 1912.
Established in 1973, Lian Beng Group is one of Singapore’s major home-grown building construction groups with integrated civil engineering and construction support service capabilities. The Group is principally involved in the construction of residential, industrial and commercial projects, and civil engineering projects as a main contractor. Lian Beng’s status with the Building and Construction Authority (BCA) as an A1 grade contractor in General Building enables it to tender for public sector building projects of unlimited contract value, while its A2 grade in Civil Engineering allows it to handle engineering projects of up to $85 million in contract value. Through its years of experience and solid track record, the Group has also established for itself a solid reputation for its ability to handle large-scale and complex projects.
KSH Holdings Limited (“KSH” or the “Group”) (“金成兴控股有限公司”) is a well-established Construction, Property Development and Property Investment group that was incorporated in 1979 and has been listed on the Mainboard of the SGX-ST since February 8, 2007. KSH is an A1-graded contractor under BCA CW01, with the ability to tender for Public Sector Construction projects of unlimited value, and is a main contractor for both the public and private sectors in Singapore. The Group also has an A2 grade under BCA’s CW02 category for civil engineering, allowing KSH to tender for Public Sector projects for values of up to $85 million. KSH has an established track record of handling construction projects across a broad spectrum of industries, and its projects have performed well in CONQUAS, a standard assessment system on the quality of building projects. KSH had won several BCA Construction Excellence Awards including that for Fullerton Bay Hotel and NUS University Town’s Education Resource Centre in 2013 and Madison Residences in 2014, amongst others.
Heeton Holdings Limited is engaged in property development and property investment in Singapore and beyond. Established in 1976, it has been listed on the Singapore Exchange since 8 September 2003.
As a boutique property developer, the Group has a niche focus on developing distinctive and high quality residential properties in Singapore’s choice districts. Among its completed projects are DLV at Dalvey Road, The Element@Stevens at Steven Road, detached and semi-detached houses along Holland Road, as well as a joint-venture project, The Lumos at Leonie Hill. Heeton has also formed strong partnerships with other established property developers to develop properties locally and in the region. Such properties include Lincoln Suites off Newton Road, The Boutiq at Killiney Road, Sky Green at MacPherson Road, and Twins at Damansara Heights, Kuala Lumpur. Heeton prides itself on building exceptional and uniquely designed homes that measure up to international standards. As testament to its commitment to innovation and cutting-edge design, the Group has brought in YOO Inspired by Starck, a world-renowned design company co-founded by designer Philippe Starck and British developer John Hitchcox, to design the interiors and landscaping of iLiv@Grange.
Register with us below and get your exclusive VVIP Invites and Passes for our upcoming sales launch and also be the first to receive the Floor Plans & E-brochures
Limited time and slot only.
Whatsapp Us Here