TOP Projects - Condominium
Life Peaks at The Crest.
Available for Immediate Move In!
The Crest at Prince Charles
Nestled in exclusive Tanglin Landed Enclave
Designed by award winning Architect – Toyo Itl
5 mins drive to Orchard
6 mins to Redhill MRT
7 mins drive to CBD
Myriad of facilities + lush landscaping to enjoy
The Crest at Prince Charles (District 3) is a luxurious condominium by WingTai Land, Metro Australia Holdings and Maxdin. Nestled in the exclusive Tanglin enclave you will enjoy seamless connections to Nature ad Urban Centres. From going to work at Raffles Place or Buona Vista to shopping at Orchard Road will be a breeze as The Crest is surrounded by numerous entry and exit points (Jervois, Tanglin, River Valley, Grange Road, Rochalie and Alexandra).
Why The Crest at Prince Charles?
- Designed by award-winning Architect, Toyo Ito, Pritzker Prize Laureate 2013
- Rare, unique, spacious layouts /apartments
- Nestled in Tanglin, GCB environment
- Live nearer town, fringe of District 10
- 5 mins drive to Orchard Road
- 6 mins walk to RedHill MRT
- 7 mins drive to Botanic Gardens
- 7 mins drive to Dempsey
- 7 mins drive to CBD
The Crest at Prince Charles Promise Fantastic Views
Being an Urban Jungle Singapore, it is especially precious when your home comes with a view. Now with The Crest so close to town, you are enjoying the best of both worlds!
The Crest at Prince Charles’ Design Concept
• The Architecture symbolizes a growing life, that of a blooming tree.
• Surrounding a pond, in an island setting, the development is divided into two zones – the active zone and the tranquil zone.
• The Active Zone in the South comprises of 3 high-rise towers, offering spectacular views of the surrounding skylines. The Tranquil Zone comprises of low-rise buildings in the North that interconnect with the water and greenery.
• The Architecture promotes an open living environment with Fractal Planning to enjoy light and wind.
• The floor plates are fractal in plan rather than a simple rectilinear box, to capture natural resources such as light and wind from multiple directions, at the same time creates a variety of views. Moreover the centre core layout allows efficient access to each residence, while increasing the rentable ratio with smaller common corridors.
• Almost every unit is unique with its own individual layout
The landscape design strategy was to create a natural garden setting with a network of pathways that connect you across 3 distinctive landscape zones, each with its own distinctive character that complements its use and facility.
The Crest at Prince Charles’ Layout
3 Bedroom Guest Suites
Loft apartments are adaptable open spaces that can be converted into functional space to suit your individual lifestyle needs.
Lofts at The Crest are thoughtfully designed with 6.3m high ceilings making them feel spacious and these flexible spaces create endless possibilities for creative
designs and decorating opportunities. These lofts offer creative home owners an inviting canvas to sketch out their ideal living habitat.
Expansive windows let in an abundant rays of light creating a bright and lively home. Considering the many lifestyle options these lofts have to offer, we have created an
array of ideas to dress up your loft.
Select a vacant unit from our special promotion and design your loft into your personal
living space. Loft at The Crest – a new level of luxury.
4 Bedroom Villa
The Crest at Prince Charles’ Facilities